1.10.2010

Dateline: Racism, U.S.A....


(Or, In the Words of Ritz Spokesman Andy Griffith, "Mmmm... Good Cracker!")

WASHINGTON - U.S. President Barack Obama apologized on Saturday for saying that Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid could seek and win office because Reid was "light skinned" and speaks "with no Negro dialect."


Reid is pictured here showing the number of close black friends he has...


(Oh, wait... my wife's telling me that I've somehow got all of this mixtup... I'll be back...)

2 comments:

  1. Harry Reid is a peckersniff! He's so wimpy and timid that he makes me ill. He's too timid to be in the Senate, and never stands up to Republicans. Even without the racist comments, he needs to get out of there just for being a whispering git! His Daily Show appearances flat-out creep me out, because he can barely answer questions in interviews. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-may-5-2008/senator-harry-reid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddamn, that's clever. I hate to admit it about a Democrat, but yeah, he sux.

    ReplyDelete