8.04.2009

My Engrish Shopping List

Christmas is coming, so it's time to start making out a list of shitchoowant. And everything I want right now is on Engrish.com. (A site which you should visit very now yes!)

I want this album... because I like kinky chicks.



And, just in case I need a little help pleasing her... some inspirational music.



Hey, did you hear why Michael Jackson dangled his baby off the balcony? He was just taunting this guy!



And this is a stylin' muhfuckin' hat, yo.



And, for when it gets cold, I need this 'un. Because I am... a fuckin' goblin. And you know that.



'Cuz it go with my bad tee-shirt.




And I need this sign for in front of my house, so everybody gone know!



Unfortunately, I need this sign, too. My stupid neighbors won't lay off the vodka.




And I need me a bucket to keep my anger in.



And I need some of this drink, because every now and then I need to be transported to the cow-mooing meadow.



And a little snack... and a challenge! ... to go with it.



And I don't even know what this is, but damn if it doesn't speak to me in ways I can't even express.



And even though I'm straight, I don't mind getting a little bi-curious about what I write on...



And of course I need to get a little something for my loved ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment